Location: Brendale (North of Brisbane), Queensland, Australia
The TALL TIMBER TRAMWAY is a purpose built N Scale exhibition layout by some members of the Railway Modellers’ Club of Queensland (RMCQ) and some members of the Gosford City Model Railroad Club Inc.
The 'unified' T-TRAK modules are based on a common theme of around 1900 American (US) Logging and Mining, but there has been no attempt to make the modules exactly match.
- Australia T-TRAK Guidelines plus…
- Additional raised (mountain) line, The mountain line is built to comply with an internal standard (available on the t-trak yahoo group),
- All modules built to a standard/common theme (we refer to as 'Unified'),
- All modules are coupled to the modules either side (daisy chain) using an 8 Pin DIN wiring harness (internal standard developed by the Gosford people). Most modules have the RCA connectors for backwards compatibility to the T-TRAK standard.
- Overhead lighting using LED strips (the ones designed for use on cars)
- Kato N Scale Unitrack (generally, only the the module joins and corner modules),
- Peco Code 80 flex track,
- Peco Code 80 elecrofrog points (exclusively)
Home Website: http://rmcq.org.au/