The T-TRAK website documents the standards to which a module must adhere but because the standards are so simple and few it raises a lot of questions for those new to T-TRAK. For anyone considering connecting their module(s) to those of others then be sure to also read the document T-Trak Interface Guidelines Version 1.
Hopefully the tutorials linked in these pages will help all T-TRAK modelers as we learn from each other.
- Before You Build
- Non-Standard Lengths
- Module Construction Methods
- Fascia Considerations
- Leveling Bolts
- Aligning Tracks
- Tweaking #4 Switches
- Cutting Kato Unitrack
- Kato Unitrack Length Issue - Fact or Fiction?
- AnyRail (placeholder)
- Microsoft Excel (placeholder)
- Microsoft Visio (placeholder)
- Standard wiring
- Make Your Own Terminal Joiners
- Solderless Terminal UniJoiners
- Double Crossover Wiring
- Layout Wiring
- T-TRAK Control Unit